My dear brothers and sisters, please continue to pray for me. I am going through another sleepless night with worry. My problems have doubled. Please pray for clear guidance, help, delivery and protection. Please give me strength Lord and favour with all. Amen.
Let’s Pray. God I ask in Jesus’ name "Bless Me. Supply all my need. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.
God manifest Yourself to me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become reality, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You.
Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly real, true, and undying love for You Lord Jesus." God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Encourager ###, LM, CS,
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. You have prayed and others have prayed for you. Now we are going to wait on God. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
Psalm 27:14….WaitontheLORD; Beofgood courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, ontheLORD!
```
Abba Father, thank You for hearing her plea to You and for giving her all the wisdom and strength that she needs, as she is trusting You, for You do carry her now! Thank You for an amazing solution on everything, according to Your loving will and plan, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...