Continued Prayer request from previous situation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
134
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
213
Today is July 5th and I am still here in my apartment by God's grace and mercy! I have received two generic letters this week saying that an eviction lawsuit was filed against me by the landlord but I have not received an actual summons official from the court stating so by mail nor in person by...
Replies
4
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom