Continue praying for me to get a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue praying for me and my kids. I thank Jesus, I'm still alive. I don't know what I'm going to do or if I'll have the strength to keep going. I already don't have anything, and the little I had, they stole it. Me and my kids have already been homeless twice. I can't take being...
Replies
8
Views
296
Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to pay off my debts and my bills. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
155
Thank you all for your Prayers in the other request. Although the biopsy did come back with cancer present, the Prayers are working. The cancer is confined to one lobe of one lung. Praise the Lord there is no spread to any other part of my body. I have spent many years abusing the temple the...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom