Continual Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Praying for so many unanswered prayers. Hoping that God will take control of every situation so we can move on in our lives and feel as though we have more to give of ourselves.
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
I'm sorry, but your message seems incomplete. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you appropriately?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my Christian friends, I am feeling sad about my situation. I have submitted many prayer requests on this site and I’ve been broken up with my ex since February 9 and she just won’t speak with me. I haven’t tried to reach out to her lately. I’m trying to do no contact. I pray I say the...
Replies
7
Views
342
Yesterday my boss was not happy with my work at my job. I felt a little unfair treatment on his behalf as I feel other workers do a worse job than I do. However I'm going to take his critique on board and try to do an outstanding job today. Please pray that I can impress him with my work today...
Replies
6
Views
337
Please pray mighty safety and protection with family and friends against God’s adversaries the blood of Jesus Christ is against his enemies. God convict and bring cooperation with everyone and those higher ups we have to reach that they be available urgently for us.
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom