Consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daughter

Prayer Warrior
Father, I am delighted with so many things.. been too busy with material stuff and earthly things. Jesus my God, Help me to control myself and still choose to stay with You, not to focus too much on these temporary things. Jesus help me to grow, and to still ask for our assistance, whether I am in trouble or not. May Your Spirit guide me Jesus all through the day. Amen.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for focus discipline consistency in reading Bible and prayer time also for training everyday for rehabilitation of core and also six days a week for strength, fitness and endurance, really need strength to increase as only lifting a third of what I should be lifting
Replies
10
Views
178
I have tried this Holy week to be more consistent with prayer, fasting and bible reading, and I am praying for the Lord that I am able to take this with me after the week ends. I am praying in Jesus name that I have a heart transformation that longs for spending time with the Lord and reading...
Replies
9
Views
222
Need consistency, discipline and focus for reading the word, prayer time and fasting, also finances and physical restoration where needed
Replies
9
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom