Confidence in Christ

JennyTressler

Humble Prayer Warrior
Will you ask Father to bless me with the confidence to withstand uncomfortable remarks by others? I'm overweight, and the first thing I hear people talking about anywhere they go is how much they weigh and what they eat and how they exercise. I know the flesh is not God's main concern, but I don't want to feel uncomfortable everywhere I go. I'm supposed to be salt and light yet not a people pleaser. Please pray. In Christ, Amen.
 
"Holy Spirit, please help those people who are being bullied because of their size. Send people to help ###. Teach her that in Your eyes, she is beautiful. Please help the people who are doing the shaming to get help, so that they will not continue to hurt people. Lord, give ### the courage and strength to see how very weak and troubled these people really are. No one is perfect, not even her tormentors." In Jesus name. Amen!
 
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me, thine Father" For I shall go before thee and take up arms against those whom insult you. "Amen!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son was let go from his club soccer team and is devastated. Please pray he makes a new club team that he loves and is proud of. Please pray for his confidence and his self esteem and help him grow tall like the rest of the boys his age.
Replies
10
Views
192
Please keep our ###-month-old son in your prayers as he grows. We would deeply appreciate your prayers for his development and for an increase in his confidence. He is incredibly expressive and confident when he is at home with his mom and dad. However, he tends to lose his confidence and become...
Replies
12
Views
199
Pray I go into my meeting confident & calm. Pray it’s smooth sailing.
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom