Confessions to boost your prayer life

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

PLEASE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW EVERYTHING BETTER...THANK YOU...

10 Scriptural Confessions (not mine, from internet)

1) Colossians 1:13 - Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear son.
Confession: I walk in your Godly Kingdom today, for Jesus has destroyed Satan's kingdom in my life. Satan, I command you to stop your manuevers in my life. I bind you and cast you out of my life today. You cannot touch me. Jesus is Lord of my spirit, soul, body, relationships, circumstances, finances and ministry.
(Luke 10:19;1 John 5:18)

2) 2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
Confession: I walk in total triumph in every situation for Jesus has destroyed failure in my life. I am an overcomer and can do all things through Christ. I have the victory, and the victory has me! I am a victor and a king!
(Philippians 4:13; 1 John 5:4)

3) Ephesians 2:6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Confession: I reign from my heavenly throne-room position for Jesus has destroyed an inferior position in my life. I rule and reign with Jesus today. Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world. Father, You are Lord of heaven and earth, and we go out and possess the land today. Satan's doors are closed, and many doors are open for me to speak Your Word boldly.
(1 John 4:4; Luke 10; Joshua 1)

4) 2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Confession: I walk in soundness of mind and divine direction, for Jesus has destroyed confusion in my life. I identify with Christ's mind. I have the mind of Christ. I will not listen to the voice of doubt and discouragement.
(1 Corinthians 2:16; John 10:5; Joshua 1)

5) 1 Peter 2:24 - Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Confession: I walk in divine health, for Jesus has conquered sickness in my life. I walk in divine health and divine life, because I have the divine nature. Jesus took all my sickness upon His body, and by His suffering, I am healed. Divine health pulsates through every cell of my body everyday. Sickness and disease cannot and will not latch itself to my body.
(2 Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:17)

6) Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Confession: I walk in financial abundance. God supplies all my needs - not half of them - ALL of them. Satan, take your hands off of my finances. Finances, I command you to be loosed from the world system, and placed at my account today so I can do the work of the Lord.
(Matthew 18:18; Proverbs 13:22)

7) Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, and preach the deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
Confession: Father, Your anointing is on me today. It breaks yokes off the oppressed, causes blind eyes to see, deaf ears to hear, hearts to open and understand. It causes the sick to be healed, needs to be met, and it draws attention to Your Word. Father, Your Word is alive in me today! Revelation knowledge flows out of me everyday. I operate in the gifts of the Spirit as the Spirit wills today.
(Isaiah 61; 1 Corinthians 12)

8) Psalm 91:7 - A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Confession: I walk in safety and supernatural protection today. Even though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall not come near me. No weapon that the enemy forms against me today shall prosper. Nothing shall by any means hurt me today.
(Isaiah 54:17; Luke 10:19)

9) 1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your cares upon Him; for He careth for you.
Confession: I walk in faith today, for Jesus has taken away fear and doubt in my life. Fear will not rule me - faith will! Whatever is not of faith is sin, so I speak words of life. Today, I cast all my cares on Christ. I will go throughout the day worry free. I choose to meditate on the promises, and not the problem. As I cast my cares on Christ today, I will magnify God's Word in all that I do.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Morris Cerrulo confession for inheritence in Christ:
Say this faith declaration out loud: Lord Jesus, thank You for the inheritance that You have set aside for me in heaven. I put my needs in Your hands, and in faith claim your covenant with me to receive the inheritance that You have set aside for me. Amen.

Scripture Reading:

And God has reserved for his children the priceless gift of eternal life; it is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.

I Peter 1:4, TLB

Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Romans 8:17, NIV

Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Galatains 4:6-7, NIV
________________________________________________________________________________________________
FOR MORE AMBITIOUS ONES:
Confessions for entering into your promised land:(Nigerian pastor)
Daily Confessions
Numbers 14:7b
(NIV):

“The land we passed through and explored is exceedingly good.”

• I enter into my promised land.
  • I take new territories.
  • I experience God’s exceeding goodness in every area of my life.
  • I have exceptionally good results that surpass my efforts.
  • I possess my possessions.
  • I receive every blessing that has been allocated to me.
  • I receive my inheritance in Christ.

"As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say" - Numbers 14:28 (NIV).

Last edited:
Dear Natasha2, Thanks for this wonderful sharing of "Confessions" . I will take a printout and will say it aloud in my office an when I travel . Thanks You !!
Please pray for me today... I need God's absolute control over my business... I want to use it for God's glory ! I want my clients to see my God in my daily life !

Last edited:
Dear Natasha2, Thanks for this wonderful sharing of "Confessions" . I will take a printout and will say it aloud in my office an when I travel . Thanks You !!
Please pray for me today... I need God's absolute control over my business... I want to use it for God's glory ! I want my clients to see my God in my daily life !

It will be like you said, i feel your heart is beating for God, just continue, i love you with the love of God, if you search the kingdom of God (which i see you want to do) everything will be alrigt. Jesus, bless Abby exceedingly abundantly above all that she can ask or think in Jesus name. Flood her with your Holy spirit, confidence, faith, and the vision what to do, with the WISDOM of God with her clients, dilligence, excellence, awsome skills for her business, let her expand like Jabez expanded giving her heart for the things of God, oh Lord, let her be blessed emotionaly, spiritualy, financialy, relationaly, professionaly, phisicaly, psychologicaly and in every other area of her life in Jesus nam.e
I got in my spirit a sentence for you that would be good to pray.
OH, LORD, BLESS ME TO BE A BLESSING, AND LET OTHERS BE A BLESSING TO ME.
Also i feel that Abraham and his stories and his covenant with God are important for your spiritual life.I I feel like your covenant with God is as much as strong and powerfull as the covenant of God with Abraham, so be encouraged. Everything that God did for Abraham He can do for you if you ask it, if you believe it. I suggest you read it over weekends. God bless you....I feel you have a measure of humbleness which people like in you, you will prosper in your business, i know it!!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Prayer & Possibilities | Kathryn Shirey Prayer for Knowledge Holy Father, you who are all-knowing and wise, teach me your ways. I seek your wisdom and insight, I want to have knowledge and understanding. I seek your wisdom, so I can walk in the path you lay before me, knowing right from wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
7 Powerful Prayers for Wisdom Written by Dawn Wilson -- Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer July 19, 2023 Praying daily for wisdom is a wise thing to do! In Proverbs 8, an intriguing passage about wisdom, the writer asks, “Does not wisdom call out?” Indeed, God’s wisdom does call out, and those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Job 1–2,Acts 7:22–43 Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted. John 6:12 As a travelling executive, Shawn Seipler wrestled with an odd question. What happens to leftover soap in hotel rooms? Thrown out as rubbish for landfills, millions of soap bars could...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Counting the day and the hours when Jesus shall appear in the clouds in majesty and great glory to take us all home to His glorious presence, we must continue to praise, honor and glorify the name of the Lord our God. Our heart has become a temple of the Holy Spirit who calls on the Lord to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. My heart goes out to all members and their loved ones. May our Heavenly Father protect and bless you all with prosperity, good health, and His peace, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom