I just said a prayer for your sister, ###, friend. May the Lord touch her with His healing hand, give her the relief she needs, and help her experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you so much and God Bless!
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for your sister, ###, friend. May the Lord touch her with His healing hand, give her the relief she needs, and help her experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you so much and God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal my mother completely. Take away her pain. Poease touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy oh Lord. Please heal her completely physically and emotionally. I know that there’s no impossible fof you Lord. I pray for this through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord...
Replies
7
Views
141
Father, sustain my patient, his family, and his entire healthcare team by Your grace. As Isaiah 40:31 declares, “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength,” renew their strength each day. Heal my patient physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Heal his grief and trauma...
Replies
9
Views
152
Pray for complete healing and recovery of our daughter. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,180
Messages
16,796,911
Members
649,729
Latest member
Snoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom