complete healing

teensblessed

Humble Prayer Partner
I am suffering from severe allergies all over my body. I need complete healing. I have suffered a lot. My post graduation entrance exams are only ### weeks ahead. ### am tensed and haven't studied much. Please pray that ### can get a government-sponsored admission.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen.
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for complete healing and recovery of my back . Few years back there was an injury but it became alright . Then after my pregnancy and delivery it came back . I have prayed so much for it , I really hope and pray God hears my prayers. Please pray that I’m able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
175
Pray for complete healing and recovery of our daughter. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
118
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom