Complete Healing Restoration

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I rebuke the devil from having all ties in my broken relationship with ###. I hand it over to you. I pray that you will completely heal me and ### both mentally and emotionally from our past relationship. I pray that you will put a hedge of thorns around us and that you will heal us back together mentally and emotionally. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him. (1 John 5: 14-15)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
15
Views
153
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
16
Views
204
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom