Commitment To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucky3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky3

Guest
Please pray for me. I've just made a decision to give myself completely to God and now I need help sticking to that decision. A lot of help. I am not good at sticking to things. I'm the poster child for the seeds that fell on stony ground and sprang up overnight and then wilted. This time I want it to be different. I need to have compassion for myself and remember that perfection is impossible, but I also need to try harder than I've ever tried in my life before, and not fall at the first hurdle. Or the tenth. Or the millionth. Argh, I'm scared!
 
Dear ### God has already made everything perfect in His time. When you have surrendered your life to Christ then stay at rest. God has taken control over it. He will bless you abundantly which you can't even imagine.

Dear Father I commit ### into Your mighty hands Lord, You have planted a seed in her heart, she wants to walk in your perfect will. Father You respect our decisions and always gives us courage to stick to it. The decision she has taken is beautiful Lord, She wants to walk in Your will. Be with her give her courage and a heart so that she can commit all her ways to You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord touch ### and bring her to the fullness of Your truth..keep her safe and fill her with Your spirit. Speak to her heart and let her know that there is no other way...that You are the truth the way and the light and she needs to follow You with all her heart mind and soul...Lord fill her with wisdom and knowledge of Your word...let her speak and be the example and soldier that You need her to be in service to You which is her reasonable duty...Lord set her in a place where she can learn from others all that You are and all that You are going to do in our world and in our lives...keep her and use her Lord according to Your riches in glory...In Jesus name...
 
Lord please bless ### with the heart of a faithful servant. Be with them always and protect them. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
In Jesus name I agree help ###. Amen
 
The most important relationship that you will ever have is your relationship with Jesus. May I make a suggestion to you? Place God First in Your Life...Get to know Him from His Word....To Know God Is To Love God. To Love God is to Obey Him. You can't love a God that you don't know and you will not obey a God that you don't love for long. Work on your relationship with God. Place God first in your life. God Loves You. He has great plans for your life.



To receive all that God has prepared for you, start with His Word. Read the Word. Confess the Word. Speak the Word. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that will change your lives. When you face a problem, declare God’s Word to be true. You will find faith rising. God’s promises will start flowing in your life. God’s word will give You wisdom, peace, confidence, health for your mind and body, complete salvation for your soul.



Jesus Loves You With His Life,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lucky3 know that God is always with you. God said he will never leave you nor forsake you. Jesus died upon the cross for our sins and if you believe this know that the Lord will always be with you. Pray in always whether it be with as you are walking, thinking, just a form of communication with God and he will always hear you and never leave you. You have already made it past the first hurdle and the path is the best one of all. Amen
 


EVERY GOOD GIFT AND EVERY PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE, AND COMES DOWN FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS, WITH WHOM THERE IS NO VARIATION OR SHADOW OF TURNING.
James 1:17


i pray for you amen
 
Lucky3, I am praying and contemplating on your situation asking God for all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be able to live a life that is committed to Christ.
Replies
8
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezra 7:1 – “After these things, during the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Ezra 7:1 introduces a key figure in the restoration of the...
Replies
9
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:13 – “If I have denied justice to any of my servants, whether male or female, when they had a grievance against me…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:13, Job is reflecting on how he has treated others, specifically his...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom