Coming To Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Bless me our king and father sitting in your throne above in Heaven with being safe and protected as I open up my heart and welcome you in, bless me to not get in serious trouble for dialing live link as I learned my lesson and without wishing either one of us pain, trouble and death, take ### away from me without pain and trouble and bless me not to get in serious trouble with my phone bill, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are those who say that prophets of the Lord do NOT exist today. I believe that the five fold ministry including that of prophet exists today, Ephesians 4:11. With that said, I know that the Holy Ghost called, and placed me within the ministry of prophet. I do prophesy in the name of the...
Replies
7
Views
143
We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
186
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom