Come Home Soon

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to bless you with the desires of your heart that are the will of God for your life. God if this is Your will let it happen in Jesus’ name. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband come home soon and be ok and please let me hear from my daughter soon, too. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord please bless me with a virtual gs 13 position soon. OT is coming to a stop soon in my program. Due to rising gas and good cost I need a position I can work at home. Gas is 5.75 by me now. Kindly pray for me. 🙏 🙏
Replies
Views
Praying that my daughters would want to come home soon, and that our relationship would be even better than before
Replies
Views
Hello all We all praying for each other Please pray for my new home I get my home soon Struggling with old home Please please pray for my home Nisha Thakkar
Replies
Views
Mi brother left home right after the meal, and I wonder where he is... Please pray for him to be kept safe and to return home well very soon. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom