~Come Close~

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"You can find me inside of you, directly communicating with you through your thoughts, feelings and experiences. My presence within you is the truest and most reliable source of my Light. I also communicate with you from the world outside through circumstances in your life and through messages of prayer...Holy Spirit within.
I have always formed my messages to be understood by those to whom they were delivered, in the times they were received, and coming from my most evolved essence accessible to the specific messenger. I have employed various means in different times to get my messages to you, just as I am now using this 'channel'."
'Praise God'

Attachments

• animated-hand-image-0063.gif
    animated-hand-image-0063.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Late that night, the disciples were in their boat in the middle of the lake, and Jesus was alone on land. He saw that they were in serious trouble, rowing hard and struggling against the wind and waves. About three o'clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water. He intended...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To: The Cities That Have Ears To Hear Before I get to the crux of this entry, God has first given me instruction to divide the following scripture. I, the Lord, will punish all those, both Israelites and foreigners, who reject me and set up idols in their hearts so they fall into sin, and who...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life, my family and close relatives life, those who trust in Thy Lord God Jesus Christs life always. God, Thank you! God, I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom