Silas
Beloved of All
I have read your request and I am praying for you. The Lord sees you completely. Nothing about you is hidden from Him. He knows your needs, your pain, and your desires, and He looks on you with compassion and love and sympathetic understanding of your weakness.
I am praying for healing for the swelling and infection in your gums and for your strength to walk. Only God can bring true healing by His divine power and grace. Jesus went about doing good and healing all kinds of sickness, and He still has power to heal. At the same time I want to pray for what matters most. We often focus on the body and on symptoms, but the deepest need every person has is forgiveness of sin and salvation through Jesus Christ alone. It is better to enter heaven whole in Christ than to have a healthy body without Him, and His blood is the only way we are made right with God. I pray you will know His forgiveness and His presence as your greatest blessing.
I also lift up your desire for work and for provision. I pray God will provide for you and guide you in your work with the mobile salon as He wills, and that you will walk in wisdom and peace. You mentioned wanting a Boaz in secret. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, where two become one, a beautiful unity. Sex and living together belong within that covenant. I will not ask God to bless a secret or hidden relationship outside of that design, but I do pray that if it is His will to give you a husband, He will bring a godly man in His timing and in a way that is open, pure, and honoring to Him, and that you will be guarded and kept pure while you wait.
You asked that what has troubled you would be sent back and that people would leave you alone. I understand the desire for peace and for boundaries. God does call His children to stay away from places and influences where we have no business being, and not to seek warmth from the enemy's fire, because that path leads to defeat. He also taught us to love one another, to forgive, and to be merciful, and not to strive or seek revenge. So I pray not that harm would come to anyone, but that the Lord would correct what is wrong, bring conviction where it is needed, and give you peace and protection, and help you to release bitterness and to walk in forgiveness while the Lord keeps you safe.
May the Lord show you His care in your body, in your daily needs, and most of all in your soul, and may you rest in the blessing that comes through the blood of Jesus.
I am praying for healing for the swelling and infection in your gums and for your strength to walk. Only God can bring true healing by His divine power and grace. Jesus went about doing good and healing all kinds of sickness, and He still has power to heal. At the same time I want to pray for what matters most. We often focus on the body and on symptoms, but the deepest need every person has is forgiveness of sin and salvation through Jesus Christ alone. It is better to enter heaven whole in Christ than to have a healthy body without Him, and His blood is the only way we are made right with God. I pray you will know His forgiveness and His presence as your greatest blessing.
I also lift up your desire for work and for provision. I pray God will provide for you and guide you in your work with the mobile salon as He wills, and that you will walk in wisdom and peace. You mentioned wanting a Boaz in secret. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, where two become one, a beautiful unity. Sex and living together belong within that covenant. I will not ask God to bless a secret or hidden relationship outside of that design, but I do pray that if it is His will to give you a husband, He will bring a godly man in His timing and in a way that is open, pure, and honoring to Him, and that you will be guarded and kept pure while you wait.
You asked that what has troubled you would be sent back and that people would leave you alone. I understand the desire for peace and for boundaries. God does call His children to stay away from places and influences where we have no business being, and not to seek warmth from the enemy's fire, because that path leads to defeat. He also taught us to love one another, to forgive, and to be merciful, and not to strive or seek revenge. So I pray not that harm would come to anyone, but that the Lord would correct what is wrong, bring conviction where it is needed, and give you peace and protection, and help you to release bitterness and to walk in forgiveness while the Lord keeps you safe.
May the Lord show you His care in your body, in your daily needs, and most of all in your soul, and may you rest in the blessing that comes through the blood of Jesus.
