Coat Of Many Colors

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

(Genesis 37:3) “Now Israel loved Joseph more than any other of his sons, because he was the son of his old age. And he made him a robe of many colors.â€

Do you put on your coat of many colors everyday? Do you where it proudly displaying the colors of our Lord and Savior giving all glory to God above? There is red for blood of Christ He shed on the cross to pay for our sins. (Ephesians 1:3-10) “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will—to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that He lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.†There is also brown which represents the cross that He carried and His humanity. He became flesh that He could understand us and in His humanity die and pay the price for our sins. (Hebrews 2:14-18) “Since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity so that by His death He might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it is not angels He helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason He had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that He might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted.â€

There is white through receiving Jesus into our hearts our sins are washed away and now our souls purified; white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18) "Come now, let us settle the matter," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.†There is green for in Christ we can all begin again; a new creation with a second chance! (II Corinthians 5:17) “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!†There is also blue to remind us of heaven above and one day that is where our eternal home will be, forever in the presence of our God. (I Thessalonians 4:17) “After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.†There is also purple which stands for royalty which is what we are through Jesus Christ, co-heirs! (Romans 8:17) “Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in His sufferings in order that we may also share in His glory.†There is also gold which represents the deity of God to remind us that our Father God is God of all and the only One True God and Almighty Father. (Ephesians 4:6) “One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.â€

Have you received all that Jesus is and do you where your coat of many colors daily in a way that gives glory and honor to God? The fullness of God dwells in Christ and if Christ is in you then God’s fullness is in you as well. Every spiritual blessing along with the fruit of God’s love; it is all within us giving us the ability to be the hands, feet and voice of God to a hurting and lost world. Do you where your coat? If not, maybe you should start!

(Colossians 2:9-12) “For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. In Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through your faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.â€

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom