Coaches who love Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

They were sent by the Lord to lead, guide and teach young people in the way He wants them to go. Their theme in life is this.

Let us all run the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Heb. 12.1,2

A good coach can change the game, but a great coach can change a life of those who teach. Just like Jesus changed the lives of those who came to Him.

Jesus is our greatest role model in which to follow. If you coach, your teacher or your pastor really loves the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul, then they will live a life that please God and shine wherever they go. Young people need wonderful, faithful to Jesus role models who will lead the way till they reach our eternal home in heaven.

They were sent by the Lord to lead, guide and teach young people in the way He wants them to go. Their theme in life is this.

Let us all run the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Heb. 12.1,2

A good coach can change the game, but a great coach can change a life of those who teach. Just like Jesus changed the lives of those who came to Him.
This is why we should endeavour to gIVE Others the experience that we have had so that others will know about the ,Saviiur and his redemptive acts.

I was inspired by my coach to follow Jesus all the way to heaven. He insisted that we should do our best in the name of the Lord. With His help and grace we can accomplish what others cannot. It happened and I am so grateful.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is giving us a time to serve and honor His holy name. Full time service till He call us home to glory, then we shall forever more rejoice and sing praises to His holy name. I worship You, Almighty God. There is none like You. I worship You o Prince of Peace. That is what I want to do. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom