Closer Walk W/god

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buton

Guest
Lord Jesus I pray for the ### family Lord Jesus You know them each one by name I ask of You to draw them nearer to You and teach them Your ways that in You they find rest for their souls in Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, but I can't help with that request.
Replies
11
Views
145
I say read what the Lord Jesus said in Luke 14: 26, 27, and 33. "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot...
Replies
6
Views
187
Thank You Lord for Your Love, Mercy, Compassion for us! Thank You for this site. Thank You Lord we can pray for those we always pray with when unable to be on the site. Thank You for opportunity to pray for the requests posted ask for Your Mercy, Grace, Healing, Protecting Power strength peace...
Replies
13
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom