Closer To U Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbell1981
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbell1981

Guest
Lord pleasee help me grow closer to u lord and feel your light around me and my family. I am new in Christ and wanna learn with each day that passes on this earth. Lord please block the evil that keeps trying to draw me and my children further in the world. This battle is a war that goes on everyday I just pray for strength to fight it off and me and my family become strong in you Lord...
 
Father God please draw in ### to you... draw her in and remind her how she is totally yours. Please give her the peace that surpasses all understanding. Father God you are soooo amazing and good and thank you for loving us and creating us even though you knew how fragile and evil we would be... thank you for sending your son Jesus to deliver us... for in Him we are new creations. Please put a hedge of protection around us... around ### and her children... bless and protect us father ... In Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God forgives me for I am a sinner. I thank him in advance because he loves me and continues to protect and bless me even in my sinful state. I pray not God grants me, wisdom, strength, determination, and resilience so that I can make better choices and move forward. I asked that God...
Replies
9
Views
127
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:27: And they will go to others and say, ‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right, but I did not get what I deserved. In Job 33:27, Elihu speaks about someone who, after experiencing God’s mercy, openly admits their...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom