Clean Mind...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
pls,,,pray for ### that ### would be able to forgive all the people who keeps on bugging ###..### want peace..clear mind no enemies,..no regrets,,,no more FINANCIAL worries...God you are the light of ### dark hour....pls pray for ### in Jesus name...amen
 
default_heart2.gif
Let’s pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Let my life glory You. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Father I pray for purity in ### heart and mind and to make amends with ### enemies. Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not sure but I think devil and or demons are keep putting things I don’t want to think in my mind. Please pray for ### because ### don’t want to think of these things.
Replies
7
Views
255
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY IN I GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE GREATLYYYY GET A HOME OF MY OWN TO RENT TO OWN OR PAID IN FULL OR HAVE A PLACE HOME I CAN SAVE UP THATS FRESH AND CLEAN GREATLYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY BECAUSE I GET...
Replies
9
Views
135
LIFE IN I GET HELP LOCATE MY ANGELS THAT CAN HELP ME GREATLY I MY PAPERWORK MASTER BUILDER PERMIT APPROVED PRINTED SEND THE PAPERWORK THATS NEEDED FOR APPROVED WORK IF NEEDED AT ALL IN THE GARAGE TO MAKE IT IN MY NAME GREATLYY A HOME 🏠 SAFE SECURE TO STAYYYY IN SECRET GREATLY WITH AN AREA I CAN...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom