Clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
My dear lord why is it so hard for me to let go, am I supposed to be with him. Is that what love is all about. I want to feel genuine love, from my ### and my kids let them grow spiritually and mentally. I thank you for the growth with me the girls and I know I have work to do...I'm getting there father, just keep guiding me. Why do I feel like such confusion in love, am I not built for the long haul, is it not my turn, is he the one...why am I not certain. Is it because I'm wrong...I trust you will provide clarity and you will guide me father I feel you flowing through me keep holding me I crave all that is you...my heart body and soul have never felt more at true peace, but my mind is just not as clear. I trust my mind to you I put it in your hands...and when you are ready to show me...I trust that you will provide such confidence that it will flow within me and I will feel all around peace and happiness...I plead the blood of Jesus over my body and all those connected to me, as well as the readers and prayers of this request...AMEN!!
 
Father I thank you that you are not the author of confusion. You said if we would acknowledge you in all of our ways. That you would direct our paths. I pray you would grant wisdom guidance and divine direction. You said in your word that your sheep hear your voice. I pray that you would make your voice so clear that would be no room for error. We know that the enemy comes only to steal kill and destroy. I plead the blood of Jesus over her life and all that pertains to her. I pray that no weapon formed against terror would prosper. I pray that you would give her the mind of Christ. You told us in your word we are not to be led of our flesh and emotions. Rather to be led by the Spirit. I pray that you would minister to her and resolve the conflict in her heart. I pray that you would give her comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord I place this marriage in your hands. I declare love, peace and reconciliation in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please give me clarity and mental peace. No more guessing. No games. These challenges I come to you, Jesus died for our sins. I refuse to be afraid of the answers. God make things crystal clear. As I want to be yours, and have what you have willed for my life. In your timing, and...
Replies
11
Views
90
I feel so tired, that i need energy and clarity from God, strenght from God, intellegence and everything so God will make me better person and could handle the pressure in my life. And i heal from everything that make me sick.
Replies
10
Views
299
Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom