Clarity On Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for clarity in ###'s heart regarding what is his true desire regarding relationship. He says he is confused about what is best for him.

Lord, I rebuke the spirit of confusion, fear of unknown and committing, IJN that keep him stuck emotionally. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I need signs, clarity and clearance of the confusion partening the friendship which was once a relationship.
Replies
6
Views
227
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share another update and ask for continued prayer 🤍 Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for me. It really means a lot. Just to recap a bit, I’ve known this girl for about 8 years. Over the past couple of years our feelings grew, and around 7 to 8...
Replies
7
Views
216
Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom