City violence and insomnia now 5:49am

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Young women in muslim nations are extremely vulnerable to rape, exploitation and abuse, but young Christian women are even more so. We at Open Doors see this kind of violence too often and know we must continue to wrap our arms around them with our prayers and support. One of our young sisters...
Replies
Views
17 “And now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers. 18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, 20 that times of refreshing may...
Replies
Views
I was sent to emergency yesterday due to right side of my head above my right ear there was a blood vessel kept jumping and my blood pressure went up to an unusual high level. I was triggered by a very negative phone conversation with my ex-schoolmate Francis who is now living in NY city with...
Replies
Views
Here is 3:15am pray that i can sleep. I am living close to a hospital where lots of students injured from the university nearby were sent to. Lots of violence here. Pls pray for angelic protection over me n my family and the students. Many thx Lo
Replies
Views
Pray for peace of mind and heart and angelic protection over me, Ludwig and Iris and our family members. We are in Hong Kong, there have been lots of wars, violence and many people have injured and died. Pray for safety at home, going to different places, protection from sudden attacks from...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom