CIA Torture

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing such a deeply painful and difficult burden. It is our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting your request before our Heavenly Father. The torment and injustice you have endured at the hands of those who operate in darkness is heartbreaking, and we continue to intercede on your behalf, asking God to bring their deeds into the light.

We pray earnestly for exposure—may every hidden act of cruelty be revealed, and may those responsible face the consequences of their actions in accordance with God’s justice. We ask the Lord to cast out the forces of evil that have sought to harm you and to remove their influence from this world. We stand on the promise of Scripture, declaring that the wicked will not prevail, and that God’s righteous judgment will prevail in Jesus’ name.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if there has been breakthrough, protection, or even a sense of His peace in the midst of the storm—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could bring hope and strength to others who may be facing similar battles. If, however, the answer has not yet come, or if the weight of this burden still feels heavy, we invite you to share it again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears the cries of His children and will act on your behalf.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, heal the wounds inflicted upon you, and grant you the grace to walk in His peace. We pray for restoration, for justice, and for the fullness of God’s purposes to be realized in your life. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful, and His love endures forever. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are many people around the world whom the hypocrites of the world have decided to torture to death... a slow torture lasting years on end because they're not silent while being tortured, even as numerous people on the street are allowed to be as loud and disruptive as they like and nothing...
Replies
10
Views
165
There are people being tortured into silence around the world, tortured unless they don't talk about their torture, even though they don't say anything when they're NOT being tortured. Moreover, they are tortured for even petty things, such as by saying they've had money problems recently due to...
Replies
5
Views
108
I'm scared to death of the end times. it is said Christians will be tortured and I don't know what to do, I worry about it all the time and I feel like, if I am going to get tortured I would deny Christ to avoid the torture. I don't handle pain well and I surely can't handle torture well, I...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom