Church ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastor john

Guest
this time we struggle prayer for ###.

so we have no space in our church ### ### full ### prayer room.

so we are need one church building.

our this church ministry is full independent no any back support.

you pray for my job i am doing part time job in ###.

this ministry we are start by faith and trust in god 2007 in ### ###.

www.pastorarjun.wordpress.com
 
Lord bless you and keep you the church is in your heart. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
O dear God, please grant these people favor in that they are able to expand their church. I ask in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### The ### (India) ### My name ###; ### wife ### and my daughter ### .please prays for my family peace, blessings’ according to the word say, Joshua 24:15. Please pray for the believers to come regular to the church. God grace we have good place more than 200 members can sit . So please pray...
Replies
10
Views
166
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
243
I'm going to church today, so prayers for my church would be good and also for me to be more confident & to go with the Holy Spirit's leading. I don't know why I feel nervous to go church these days, maybe it's because I feel like I always need to be saying this & doing this, whereas at the...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom