Church Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Once again please pray that I will have a great time at church tomorrow and won't get my feelings hurt emotionally and Jesus would protect my life my name is ###
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All are skin virus empty. I can sit on bunch.at the church bunch, dusk,chair,table floor every where virus empty. air at church virus empty. I can sleep at night and wolk up early and go to church. Not virus man don't come at church. I can pray church good
Replies
10
Views
152
At the church bunch,chair, dusk, floor air virus empty. All the people's skin and dress virus empty. I can touch all the people's skin and dress
Replies
11
Views
162
Church evil virus empty. Bunch,dusk chair, carpet, floor, air all the evil virus empty. I can sleep at suddenly and woke up early. I can pray church. All of evil virus empty at person's skin.all are commutation good
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom