Church Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastorchaun

Guest
Need Prayer for the Church finances to sustain the ###
 
Lord, please allow this place of worship to remain open. Amen
 
Heavenly Father I pray the church finances will sustain the building. In Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray itnoj for conserving our church from worldly doctrine as the generations take influence from others, protect our people from mistreating each other, honoring the learned and elderly, open groups that will support the children, and afford a space to preach and have activities that will...
Replies
11
Views
388
🙏 Church Leaders' Devotional Lives (Pray, Study) Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Bible Teaching, Preaching... 📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching...
Replies
10
Views
187
I'm going to church today, so prayers for my church would be good and also for me to be more confident & to go with the Holy Spirit's leading. I don't know why I feel nervous to go church these days, maybe it's because I feel like I always need to be saying this & doing this, whereas at the...
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom