Church attendance a must.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Most people we see today love to attend concerts, cinemas, theaters, art galleries and zoos. They love to see exotic animals and enjoy their time with them. God said in His word. ç

Six days shall thou work, but the seventh shall be holy for the Lord your God.

Where are our new cathedrals on earth? What we do it in it?

Church attendance is vital for all Christians who loves the Lord. It is like a fresh blood coming to our system to refresh, comfort and live for the glory of God the Father.
The bible is clear on this topic.

Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us all encourage one another, and all the more as the Day is approaching. Heb. 10.25

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
O Lord, You are so beautiful. You have given us a wonderful church where we can attend and be filled with the Holy Spirit. Come to us I pray. Fill our empty cup. Give us wisdom that comes from heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
I know some churches will not be open for fear of getting Covid. Pastors are preaching remote while other churches are open wearing face maks on, keeping the distance, washing hands, alcohol and gel at the door and asking Jesus to take away this virus that is making a lot of people so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What Does the Bible Say about Complaining? Lori Stanley Roeleveld What does the Bible say about complaining? At times in history, believers have asked this as a matter of curiosity, something to know to live by God’s commands. While that still motivates us today, we also see that we are now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In Part 1 of this short series, I addressed the question of What Does the Bible Say About Premarital Sex? If you didn’t read that post, I encourage you to go there first. The conclusion we drew from a series of stories and passages is that God intends sex to occur within marriage. But in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My blog is aimed at married couples, so I don’t typically write on subjects that would be more useful for singles. However, I received a great question I want to cover: What verses in the Bible are the basis of teaching abstinence/ban on premarital sex? My wife and I both grew up in Christian...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom