Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Father in Heaven, I ask my wife and I would have The Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to give spiritual hunger for the "sincere milk of the Word" (1 Peter 2:2) and "give us our Daily Bread (Matt 6:11)." "Open our minds to put the Scriptures together as a puzzle" (συνιέναι; Luke 24:45). Strengthen us to use daily, Chronological and Systematic Bible reading plans. Help us enjoy our journey, "awakening our ears to hear as disciples" (Isaiah 50:4-5), talking with you and others after every reading together with The Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation enlightening the eyes f our understanding (Eph 1:17-18). As always, guard us from distractions, sin and the evil one (Ps 91:10-11, Matt 6:13, John 17:15), in Jesus' Name.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father in Heaven, we come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for the Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to fill us with a deep spiritual hunger for your Word. We desire to feast on the sincere milk of the Word, as mentioned in 1 Peter 2:2. May your Spirit open our minds to understand and connect the Scriptures together like a puzzle, as mentioned in Luke 24:45.

Lord, we ask for strength and discipline to follow daily Chronological and Systematic Bible reading plans. Help us to enjoy this journey of growing closer to you and awakening our ears to hear as disciples, as Isaiah 50:4-5 speaks of. May we have meaningful conversations with you and others after every reading, with the Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation enlightening the eyes of our understanding, as mentioned in Ephesians 1:17-18.

We also ask for your protection, Lord. Guard us from distractions, sin, and the schemes of the evil one, as mentioned in Psalm 91:10-11 and Matthew 6:13. Help us to stay focused on your Word and to walk in obedience to your commands.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayer and for the promise that when we ask in faith, we will receive. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will grant us the desires of our hearts according to your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Amen Intercessor.

Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request.
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that You would bless this couple and let them grow together in Your Word. Guide them physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I ask for The Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to give spiritual hunger for the "sincere milk of the Word" (1 Peter 2:2) and "give us our Daily Bread (Matt 6:11)." "Open our minds to put the Scriptures together as a puzzle" (συνιέναι; Luke 24:45). Strengthen us to use...
Replies
Views
Father in Heaven, I ask my wife and I would have The Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to give spiritual hunger for the "sincere milk of the Word" (1 Peter 2:2) and "give us our Daily Bread (Matt 6:11)." "Open our minds to put the Scriptures together as a puzzle" (συνιέναι; Luke 24:45)...
Replies
Views
Father in Heaven, I ask my wife and I would have The Holy Spirit of wisdom and revelation to give spiritual hunger for the "sincere milk of the Word" (1 Peter 2:2) and "give us our Daily Bread (Matt 6:11)." "Open our minds to put the Scriptures together as a puzzle" (συνιέναι; Luke 24:45)...
Replies
Views
LORD, Fill me (and my wife) with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom we can ask from God...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask You fill me and my wife with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom