Chronic Lung Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter msi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msi

Guest
My mother ### age ### having chronic lung problem, needing constant oxygen supply, is very weak, I believe God can do wonders through your prayers, please help me... I am from ###.
 
Lord heal ###, in thy will. Wash her in Your saving blood. Amen.
 
LORD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ALL WE NEED TO THE WONDERS YOU DID LORD IS A LITTLE FAITH I PRAY THAT YOU GIVE ###'S MOTHER FAITH THAT SHE WILL BE ABLE TO COMMAND THE SICKNESS IN HER LIFE TO LEAVE. TOGETHER WITH HER AND HER FAMILY WE BELIEVE SHE IS HEALED IN YOUR HOLY NAME. AMEN
 
Father, please heal the lungs and restore the health of ###, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father please touch ### and bring healing to her lungs. Strengthen her Father and draw her close to you. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father I pray for ### that you bless and keep her through this illness. I pray that you stay close and comfort and keep her through this illness. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### had one lung collapse ### ago. Now he had pain today in that area but no breathing problems. Still we are concerned especially my ###. Lord heal him, protect him fully. Let the Blood of Jesus - washes his lungs inside and out in the name of Jesus amen. Lord work everything out for the...
Replies
8
Views
295
Hi, I am requesting prayers and God's healing. I have been diagnosed with right pleural effusion, mediastinal adenopathy, and suspect T10 vertebral lesion. They need me to go for other tests like; 1. CT guided lung biopsy 2. CT abdomen-pelvic 3. MRI MOBIVIEW. ALL THIS is not of God. Cannot...
Replies
6
Views
205
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom