Christmas Prayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Prayer

Lord, in this holy season of prayer and song and laughter, we praise you for the great wonders you have sent us: for shining star and angel's song, for infant's cry in lowly manger. We praise you for the Word made flesh in a little Child. We behold his glory, and are bathed in its radiance.

Be with us as we sing the ironies of Christmas, the incomprehensible comprehended, the poetry made hard fact, the helpless Babe who cracks the world asunder. We kneel before you shepherds, innkeepers, wisemen. Help us to rise bigger than we are. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###, if you can, may you please pray for me that I have a pain free, anxiety free, and enjoyable Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? I have a lot of health anxiety and worries and I really just want Christmas to go well and to be able to be excited and celebrate happily with my...
Replies
7
Views
286
Thanks again, everyone, it's been pretty smooth with certain subjects in my house. I can’t believe how soon Christmas is coming 🎄 Here’s an example of one of the behaviors I keep praying that goes away: the repetitive unrealistic ideas. My mom has been obsessed with getting her ant’s house with...
Replies
7
Views
323
Dear Lord Jesus, Due to so many inconveniences. I have trouble making my puppets. I have been tied and then busy. Please help me get further. I want them made by next month. Please. It would be a great Christmas Present. And Happy Early Birthday. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom