Christian Life For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-7198047

Guest
Lord You are Good and Your Mercy endureth forever. Thank You Lord Jesus for Salvation for my son ### and his family. Thanks and God Bless you all.
 
Father, I pray for ### that you draw him to yourself and in case he's not born again he confesses you as his lord and saviour in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Father I pray that you would touch ###'s heart. I pray that you would bring him and his family to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would create in ### a clean heart, and renew an up right spirit within him. Father I pray that you would give him and his family a hunger and thirst for righteousness. I pray that you would deliver him of anything and everything that is not like you. Jesus you said you came to set the captives free. I pray that you would set ### free. I plead the blood of Jesus over his life. I pray that no weapon formed against him would prosper. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord increase my love, hunger and my Christian life Lord God deliver me from ### and ### Lord I will graduate with 1st class in the name of Jesus Christ Lord I will excel in my Academic Lord God locate me to my God ordained wife in the name of Jesus Christ My ministry will experience grow My...
Replies
6
Views
256
Thank you to lady from ### who placed ### in my letterbox.Because of my committments and family I not able to attend till next year.I pray for all thess beautiful lady to be blessed. In jesus precious name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 48:12 – "Walk about Zion, go around her, count her towers," Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 48:12 invites us to take a close look at Zion, the city of God, and to appreciate its strength and security. The psalmist...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,182
Messages
16,807,879
Members
650,602
Latest member
Toosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom