Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mischa

Faithful Servant
Our brothers and sisters in the Middle East are exposed to a massacre by the Western Governments.

Justified by religious persecution, claiming a religion carried out 9/11 (how? 1 billion people signed and contributed financially?). Terror is prohibited in the Quran.

The coalition is
killing Christians, Jews, atheists, and Muslims indiscriminately when males and of provider age. Most of the victims are children, according to the Red Cross, as it always is in wars.

A large percentage of orphans and widows are left without aid, and exploited by perverts and sex traffickers.

One example

Unicef on Iraq

'Some 3.6 million children, one in five of all Iraqi children, are at serious risk of death, injury, sexual violence, abduction, and recruitment into fighting. This number has increased by 1.3 million in just the past eighteen months'.
'The country is reeling after decades of conflict, insecurity and neglect, and the impact on children worsens every day. One out of every 25 children in Iraq dies before reaching their fifth birthday. Only two out of five children have access to safe chlorinated water. UNICEF estimates that 4.7 million children across Iraq need some form of humanitarian assistance - that's about one-third of all children in the country'.

US LAW ON WAR CRIME

18 USC § 2441 gives the death penalty for 'a grave breach' in the Geneva Convention (IV) 1949, if death results to the victim.

US CRIMINAL LAW ON WAR CRIME - 18 USC 2441
18 USC § 2441: (a) Offense.— Whoever, whether inside or outside the United States, commits a war crime, in any of the circumstances described in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both, and if death results to the victim, shall also be subject to the penalty of death. (b) Circumstances.— The circumstances referred to in subsection (a) are that the person committing such war crime or the victim of such war crime is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 101 of the Immigration and Nationality Act). (c) Definition.— As used in this section the term “war crime” means any conduct— (1) defined as a grave breach in any of the international conventions signed at Geneva 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party.

GENEVA CONVENTION (IV) 12 Aug. 1949
The Geneva Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilians in Time of War, Chapter 7, Article 50 obligates the coalition (as a fmr. occupying power) to ensure 'registration (...) maintenance and education (...) of children who are orphaned or separated from their parents as a result of the war'. Articles 55, 56, and 59 is on the rest of the victims' right to basic necessities.

DEFINITION OF 'OCCUPYING POWER'
Oxford Dictionary: 'A state whose army occupies (part of) a foreign country'.

DEFINITION OF 'OCCUPATION' IN INTERNATIONAL LAW
'Territory is considered occupied when it is placed under the authority of the hostile army'.

GENEVA CONVENTION (IV) 12 Aug. 1949
The Geneva Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilians in Time of War, Chapter 7, Article 50 obligates the coalition (as a fmr. occupying power) to ensure 'registration (...) maintenance and education (...) of children who are orphaned or separated from their parents as a result of the war'. Articles 55, 56, and 59 is on the rest of the victims' right to basic necessities.

Christ Won't Show for Christmas

Amos 5:21-24
New King James Version
21 “I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
22 Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings,
I will not accept them,

Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings.
23 Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments.
24 But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream.

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

The Samaritans were enemies of the Jews. Muslims are not our enemies.

Matthew 25:40-45 New International Version
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.

Or will he?
Matthew 25:40 New International Version
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Amos 5:24 New King James Version
Let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream.

Rev. Martin Luther King: Beyond Vietnam - A Time to Break Silence

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters! Ensure it will be.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Matthew 10:14-16 King James Version (KJV) And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for...
Replies
Views
2 Corinthians 6:2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of SALVATION) !!! FOR WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMORROW !!! How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION ! NOTE: (IF YOU...
Replies
Views
2 Corinthians 6:2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of SALVATION) !!! FOR WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMORROW !!! How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION ! NOTE: (IF...
Replies
Views
  • Article
8 Reasons Why Obedience to God Is Important From Genesis to Revelation, the Bible has a lot to say about obedience. In the story of the Ten Commandments, we see just how important the concept of obedience is to God. Deuteronomy 11:26-28 sums it up like this: "Obey and you will be blessed...
Replies
Views
Why do people teach that Satan is in cahoots with God? No he's not or does he have to be. God can punish on his own he don't need Satan's help, so stop falling for that if your in trouble or some kind of thing it's because your being punished and it's Satan doing it nor does it mean God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom