CHORONA VIRUS from China

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please continue to pray that this virus that attacks respiratory system will be destroyed. I heard today in the news, in France 3 sick people discovered, USA 2 people.... 1500 sick people in China, cca 51 dead. Whole world is in danger, dont think it will pass ypur country by, we are to far. Virus can spread very quickly. You have not because you pray not. Please pray that rigid measures will be taken in all countries, that all people will have strong immunity, that the virus will be weakened and destroyed, that they will very quicly find vaccine, that we will be all protected by the angels of God, blood of Jesus and abide under the shaddow of the Almighty, and have no worry but trust and confidence in God as protector and healer. Amen! Lord glorify yourself through handlng of this situation quicly easily and effortlesly, amen!

Last edited:
It is Gods will that this virus be on earth today because His word tell us that in the last days people will deny Jesus is Lord and deny His word is true. Sin and evil shall rise and many will depart from the truth that comes from heaven. So, let us all be in prayer for deliverance from evil and sin. Jesus is coming so soon to take us home to heaven. Let us all lift our eyes to Jesus and call on Him. He will heal us, protect us and guide our steps towards our heavenly home. Remember, Jesus is waiting for us at the gates of glory to welcome us in and be with us forever and ever. Amen

Please continue to pray that this virus that attacks respiratory system will be destroyed. I heard today in the news, in France 3 sick people discovered, USA 2 people.... 1500 sick people in China, cca 51 dead. Whole world is in danger, dont think it will pass ypur country by, we are to far. Virus can spread very quickly. You have not because you pray not. Please pray that rigid measures will be taken in all countries, that all people will have strong immunity, that the virus will be weakened and destroyed, that they will very quicly find vaccine, that we will be all protected by the angels of God, blood of Jesus and abide under the shaddow of the Almighty, and have no worry but trust and confidence in God as protector and healer. Amen! Lord glorify yourself through handlng of this situation quicly easily and effortlesly, amen!
We need Devine intervention in Jesus name

Son of David , we pray for God's intervention on this case. Protect your children and guide the whole world from this virus. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord bring healing. In jesus name. Amen.

“And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer.””
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15:26‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Similar Requests

• Article
[After appearing to the disciples and eating with them, then Jesus] said, "When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must be fulfilled." Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. And he said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful promise coming down from heaven is what I read last night in Gods word. It really tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. Fear thou not for I am with thee. Be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will strenghten thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the...
Replies
Views
Would you all please pray that this Omicrom virus will not come to us. There has been a lot of people getting sick and cannot breath at all, hopefully it is not Covid but keep us in prayer so this horrible illness will not come to anyone. For You are glorious and worthy to be praised, You are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom