Chloe Thanks God :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chloebaby1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloebaby1980

Guest
please pray i manage social media well and God bless all my relationships

i m very thankful for all He did and i dont wanna go astray or mess up my life

pray for me pls ,thank u

pray my ### and i can get along without me being fake

tks
 
Lord Jesus, I put ### in your merciful hands. Lord may all her concerns, problems etc. vanish by your holy name Lord. Lord be her guide and saviour Lord all throughout her life. Keep protecting her, her family and her health Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
"He has put His Spirit in our hearts.

This is the first part of what we are to receive, and it proves that we will receive all God has promised."

2 Corinthians 1:20 (Worldwide English Bible)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please help me. I'm trying to commit to an extended fast of 40 days below 50 calories. Today I have completed the first day of fasting while my immediate family becomes temptation to cause me to eat. Jesus Christ, please help me. I gave away nearly all my money. I'm afraid to apply to jobs...
Replies
5
Views
322
Dear God, Thank you for cats, friends, ###, career, ###, nice weather, side projects, dance, exercise, long walks, food sensitive list and cure! I praise your many names! Rapha my healer, shalom my peace, Nissi my banner, Jireh my provider! Send sweet sleep! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
256
Jesus Christ, please help me to complete a ###-day fast for adderall or ritalin. I really, really, really need the medication. I have collected about ### days of separate fasting. I really need the medication again. I'm relying on God to prescribe me the medication. I'm thankful for the coffee...
Replies
4
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom