Child In Need Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter annmarie11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annmarie11

Guest
Lord, I come humbly before You with yet another request - but not for me or my family. The ### year old child of one of my adult students has been diagnosed with cancer. Give his family the grace they need at this time. Help them to accept Your Will for their Son.

I pray that You will use this child to show Your Unending Mercy and Power. Watch over the doctors and guide them in providing the correct treatment. If You but place Your Healing Hands over this child, he will improve and be cured. You have answered many prayers for me, but I plead this one. Place it in Your Ever-loving Heart, and Your Father will not refuse it because it would then be Your Prayer, not mine. Wherever two or more are gathered together to pray in Your Name, those prayers will be answered. I hope others on this site will join me in praying for this little boy.

I humbly request this, Oh Lord, in the Name of Jesus. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You. Amen.
 
Father in the Name of Jesus we pray for this little boy's healing today. For nothing is impossible unto thee. We pray with great Faith and petition you to place your Divine hands upon this child and bring him many blessings and that his health be fully restored. May your Divine grace be seen by many and glorified with your healing of this boy. We release our Faith as we pray for him this day and we Thank You and Praise You and Adore You Glorifying Your Most Holy Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

"My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh." -- PROVERBS 4:20-22 (KJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
170
In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
201
Hello my name is ### can you please pray me me I'm going through alot right now
Replies
11
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom