Chasing away darkness and evil.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Never contaminate yourself with the things of the world because Jesus never did and wanted us all to be just like Him, full of love for God and for others. Remember what it said.

Love not the world nor the things of the world. If you love the world the love of the Father is not in you.

Let us all live according to Gods word and exalt the name of Jesus in every single place we are or work. The Lord delights in the praises of His people.

Never contaminate yourself with the things of the world because Jesus never did and wanted us all to be just like Him, full of love for God and for others. Remember what it said.

Love not the world nor the things of the world. If you love the world the love of the Father is not in you.

Let us all live according to Gods word and exalt the name of Jesus in every single place we are or work. The Lord delights in the praises of His people.
Dont ever pray games with satan, he will make your life so miserable and at the end of everything he will send you to hells burning fire. Stay close to the Lord and obey His word. Loving riches of the world and living a life far away from God is one trick the devil brings to our life.

Amen. Give us wisdom from heaven o Lord to follow You and obey Your word. Come Holy Spirit we need You, come sweet Spirit I pray...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am following the Light that shines before us. Jesus is the Light of world and if we do this, then darkness will not bother us while we are on our way to heaven.

Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom