Charlyne Cares – YOUR SPOUSE IS NOT A LOST CAUSE!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If your spouse has cheated on you, or is cheating on you, the people in your life are probably telling you to divorce, get rid of them, make them pay for what they've done… But you know what? That might be the biggest mistake you ever make in your life. Why? Let's talk about that. Relationship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One of the most frustrating comments I ever get goes something like this: “I wish I’d slept with my spouse before marriage, so I would have known whether we were sexually compatible.” I see at least three major errors in that statement: Regretting that you did the right thing (see What Does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You would think in a marriage that there would be a great degree of intimacy, maybe passion. But sometimes people just feel like they're living with a roommate. If that's you, is there something you can do about it? Let's talk about it on today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What do you do if your spouse is checked out emotionally? Do you accept it or tolerate it? Or do you do something about it? That's what we talk about in today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam Holmes, and founder of Marriage...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom