Charlyne Cares – WILL YOU SEEK HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for me to seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. As what it is to seek ye first the kingdom of God and what is the pre-requisite to that I just don't know what is it to seek ye the kingdom can Jesus teach me. As I know that...
Replies
8
Views
571
Matt.6 [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Replies
6
Views
500
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Mighty and Precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your loving care and protection of ###, ###, ###, and the business and the Diploma studies. Thank You for letting me pass the research subject. I am excited! Please help me to continue be...
Replies
8
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom