Charlyne Cares – WHY STAND?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
```markdown A wife recently reached out to me about her struggling marriage, and in the course of our back-and-forth, I made this observation: Do You Feel Unsafe? At times, we all feel a little unsafe. Most people have some nervousness about sharing private thoughts and feelings, becoming...
Replies
0
Views
395
  • Article Article
```markdown Through the years, I’ve had multiple conversations with wives that came around to this question about marriage: What happened to kissing?! Many women believe that once men got married and know that kissing could lead to really good stuff (yay, sex!), they seem to want to skip...
Replies
1
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom