Charlyne Cares – WE RESOLVE…

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
My blog is aimed at married couples, so I don’t typically write on subjects that would be more useful for singles. However, I received a great question I want to cover: What verses in the Bible are the basis of teaching abstinence/ban on premarital sex? My wife and I both grew up in Christian...
Replies
8
Views
1K
  • Article Article
Well, here we are. The beginning of a new year. I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for the Lord to do a new thing. I am so excited to see the new things He is going to do in my life. Read more › The post Charlyne Cares – WE RESOLVE… appeared first on Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc...
Replies
0
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom