Charlyne Cares – TWO WORDS Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a person named Charlyne.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for relief from distressing words and tone, asking for divine intervention to take the person home. Request for mercy and safety for a grandmother, safe travels for Andi, and good times for a father during pregnancy.
Replies
5
Views
290
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who can help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
8
Views
164
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom