Charlyne Cares – THURSDAY EVENING WITH JESUS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
369
  • Article Article
```markdown When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough...
Replies
0
Views
968
  • Article Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
0
Views
855
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom