Charlyne Cares – THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for sleeping well in the bed Psalm 4:8 reads, "I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety in the name of Jesus Christ rebuke this demons atmosphere who has a gathering often of weekend or week with sabotage bullying in the road or it humans...
Replies
6
Views
276
Praying for sleeping well in the bed Psalm 4:8 reads, "I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety in the name of Jesus Christ rebuke this demons atmosphere who has a gathering often of weekend or week with sabotage bullying in the road or it humans...
Replies
6
Views
245
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom