Charlyne Cares – SPIRITUALLY DEAD

How did you come to know the Lord Jesus Christ personally? All of us, at one time, were spiritually dead, walking on the wrong path of life, accepting the world's standards of morality, until the Lord opened our eyes to see God’s Truths and we confessed and asked for forgiveness of our sins.

Read more ›
The post ### – SPIRITUALLY DEAD appeared first on ###.

View the full article
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am barely a Christian. I hardly have faith. I pray in earnest for hours daily and feel and get nothing. I try, I've tried, I don't know what to do anymore. My spirit is so dead. I'm apathetic. Lethargic. Lazy. Anhedonic. I have no hope or faith. I expect nothing good to come of this life. I...
Replies
8
Views
133
  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Delving a little deeper: While James 2:17 is a beautiful poetic depiction and directive of the essence of true worship, it also exposes those who are given to narcissism and selfishness. The Counsel of Diotrephes (Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees): ⁵Dear...
Replies
0
Views
57
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom