Charlyne Cares – SPEAK LIFE

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
163
  • Article Article
```markdown Sometimes I see an article in which a sexologist or marriage educator suggests that it’s good for a relationship to watch porn together. Of course, I disagree. However, I don’t think we should ignore the research they cite in support of their opinion. We Christians should be...
Replies
0
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,313
Members
650,632
Latest member
Jmaruithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom