Charlyne Cares – SATURDAY TESTIMONIES

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Similar Requests

• Article
One of the most frustrating comments I ever get goes something like this: “I wish I’d slept with my spouse before marriage, so I would have known whether we were sexually compatible.” I see at least three major errors in that statement: Regretting that you did the right thing (see What Does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Chris Taylor has been my colleague, podcast partner, and dear friend for several years. She began blogging not long after I did, and we engaged online and then decided to collaborate with two podcasts, Sex Chat for Christian Wives and Knowing Her Sexually. Her resources are top-notch, and her...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Why do people cheat? Are men and women motivated by different reasons to step out of their committed relationships? This episode delves into the fascinating world of infidelity, examining the psychology and motivation behind affairs. Surprising yet true, research suggests that a staggering...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I find myself recommending certain blog posts more than others, both in emails to individuals and references in other posts. The following, first published on March 5, 2018 , is one and even spawned a recent Knowing Her Sexually podcast episode with guest host Ruth Buezis of Awaken Love. Given...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every year, couples around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, and this celebration hails back to at least the 5th century when Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day. Who was Saint Valentine? There are three potential saints who might be linked to this holiday, but many of us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom