Charlyne Cares – LORD, RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! When people hear the word intimacy, they often think about sex. While physical intimacy is an important part of marriage, we want to encourage you to see intimacy through a broader biblical lens. God designed marriage to include...
Replies
0
Views
98
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
God I touch and agree that ### my husband come from among those he is with the women that are in his life removed. Lord I did not ask my husband to start a relationship with me I fell in love truly in love we have four children and three grandchildren they all need your hand on their life. The...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom