Charlyne Cares – LORD, OPEN MY EYES

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seigneur, ouvre mes yeux. Que mon esprit et mon cœur soient renouvelés pour me transformer. Que ma foi soit pleinement renouvelée, que je me repente sincèrement et que ma vie soit enfin transformée.
Replies
5
Views
266
To God the father and his son Jesus for their glory. My request tonite as I just finished having worship is for the Lord to let me see let me have revelation,open my eyes to see in the spirit as he did with Elisha cause me to walk in the spirit of wisdom.i desire to walk in the supernatural so...
Replies
15
Views
208
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom