Charlyne Cares – LORD, DEFEAT THE ENEMY

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of our father, I ask that you stand with me in prayer to defeat the enemy. Where two or more are gathered our father will hear us. Pray with me that I secure employment on Tuesday ###-### in Jesus name and according to our fathers will. Shame the enemies attack on my employment.
Replies
7
Views
351
Prayers to defeat the enemy it's been rough and bad I don't feel well and the people me and my kids live with just won't sit down it's been alot of cursing and yelling and I'm tired my kids father ### Don't do nothing to help I just want my own place and to have peace one thing I'm learning is I...
Replies
9
Views
434
Dear Brothers/Sisters Please pray for me to keep my job which I got 3 months ago. My boss is crushing me all the time we meet for supervision. I am a black person supervising an all white team. I'm being undermined a lot at the same time feeling unsupported. Help me to stand out in this role...
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom